- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Global Warming Causes Stratospheric Cooling By Jeffrey Masters, Ph.D. — Director of Meteorology, Weather Underground, Inc.
- 200 years ago, we endured a ‘year without a summer’
- Huge cracks and hills emerge overnight in Alberta Beach, baffling residents
- Airport Power issues. ?
- U.S. Customs Computer Outage Causes Delays At Airports Nationwide January 1, 2018
- …………. cooling ahead.
- Climate change assumptions false and world will start cooling down in 2017 global warming Science News Express.co.uk
- College asks NYPD to use bathrooms out of sight from students
- Record-breaking Disasters: 16 Billion-Dollar Disasters Have Impacted the U.S. This Year | The Weather Channel
Tag Archives: space
Ancient Mars harbored long-lasting lakes, boosting the odds that life could have existed on the Red Planet billions of years ago, a new study suggests. A series of freshwater lakes within Mars’ 96-mile-wide (154 kilometers) Gale Crater likely persisted for … Continue reading
To: Theoria in a rowboat gliding past mini-icebergs he caught the tail end of the Maunder minimum…. if the sun doesn’t perk up next cycle….we in for another one… 3 posted on 12/25/2011, 4:09:36 PM by spokeshave (Ron Paul finally … Continue reading
Scientists Trace Heat Wave To Massive Star At Center Of Solar System – The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
PASADENA, CA—Groundbreaking new findings announced Monday suggest the record-setting heat wave plaguing much of the United States may be due to radiation emitted from an enormous star located in the center of the solar system. Scientists believe the star, which … Continue reading
SpaceWeather.com — News and information about meteor showers, solar flares, auroras, and near-Earth asteroids
A HOLE IN THE SUN’S ATMOSPHERE: A vast hole has opened in the atmosphere over the sun’s south pole, and it is spewing solar wind into space. The gaseous gap, a.k.a. a ‘coronal hole,’ is colored dark-purple in this extreme … Continue reading
Like So, I seem to have said……….. Words and more, such a bore. Always lettering the area with thoughts, ideas sometimes more. I don’t know maybe its just me, but there seems to be to many, and sometime just not … Continue reading
It has been several years since Earth has had a solar storm of this size coming from sunspots smack in the middle of the sun, said Tom Berger, director of the Space Weather Prediction Center in Boulder, Colorado. The flare … Continue reading
Sun has \’flipped upside down\’ – Nasa 9:36 AM Monday Dec 30, 2013 Save Facebook0 Twitter0 Post on LinkedIn1 +1 on Google+3 National Aeronautics and Space Administration Space The Sun. Photo / Getty Images The sun has fully \”flipped upside … Continue reading