A Chinese man has confessed to killing his parents in an argument over money and then killing 17 neighbours in an attempt to cover up his crime, state media reported.
The youngest victim of the murderous rampage in a remote village in southwest China was three, the oldest 72. They were members of six families.
Suspect Yang Qingpei, aged in his 20s, went to his home village on Wednesday.
He was arrested in Kunming, capital of Yunnan Province, on Thursday.
The Xinhua state news agency report did not say how the villagers were killed.
Mass killings are rare in China and access to firearms is tightly controlled.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Our Sun is about to get unusually cool, researchers predict
- Global Warming Causes Stratospheric Cooling By Jeffrey Masters, Ph.D. — Director of Meteorology, Weather Underground, Inc.
- 200 years ago, we endured a ‘year without a summer’
- Huge cracks and hills emerge overnight in Alberta Beach, baffling residents
- Airport Power issues. ?
- U.S. Customs Computer Outage Causes Delays At Airports Nationwide January 1, 2018
- …………. cooling ahead.
- Climate change assumptions false and world will start cooling down in 2017 global warming Science News Express.co.uk
- College asks NYPD to use bathrooms out of sight from students