50 7 1 0 24 MORE
An outbreak of anthrax that has killed more than 2,000 reindeer and sickened 13 people in Siberia has been linked to 75-year-old anthrax spores released by melting permafrost.
‘Zombie’ Anthrax Goes on a Killing Spree in Siberia: How?
The national holiday “Reindeer Herder’s Day” being celebrated on the Yamal Peninsula in Siberia in February 2016.
Credit: Vladimir Kovalchuk / Shutterstock.com
An outbreak of anthrax that has killed more than 2,000 reindeer and sickened 13 people in Siberia has been linked
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Our Sun is about to get unusually cool, researchers predict
- Global Warming Causes Stratospheric Cooling By Jeffrey Masters, Ph.D. — Director of Meteorology, Weather Underground, Inc.
- 200 years ago, we endured a ‘year without a summer’
- Huge cracks and hills emerge overnight in Alberta Beach, baffling residents
- Airport Power issues. ?
- U.S. Customs Computer Outage Causes Delays At Airports Nationwide January 1, 2018
- …………. cooling ahead.
- Climate change assumptions false and world will start cooling down in 2017 global warming Science News Express.co.uk
- College asks NYPD to use bathrooms out of sight from students