Is the Democratic Party Rigging the Election for Hillary Clinton?
By Pete Voelker
December 18, 2015
From the column ‘The VICE Guide to the 2016 Election’
Drama broke out in the Democratic Party Friday, when news broke that the national committee had blocked the Bernie Sanders campaign from accessing its invaluable voter database, claiming that Sanders’ staff had taken advantage of a software glitch to improperly spy on information collected by Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Campaigns rely on voter data for everything from fundraising to knowing which doors to knock on to get voters out on Election Day, so getting cut off from that data is a big deal.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Our Sun is about to get unusually cool, researchers predict
- Global Warming Causes Stratospheric Cooling By Jeffrey Masters, Ph.D. — Director of Meteorology, Weather Underground, Inc.
- 200 years ago, we endured a ‘year without a summer’
- Huge cracks and hills emerge overnight in Alberta Beach, baffling residents
- Airport Power issues. ?
- U.S. Customs Computer Outage Causes Delays At Airports Nationwide January 1, 2018
- …………. cooling ahead.
- Climate change assumptions false and world will start cooling down in 2017 global warming Science News Express.co.uk
- College asks NYPD to use bathrooms out of sight from students