(CNN)North Korea launched a rocket Sunday morning, according to a South Korean defense ministry official, despite objections from its neighbors.
Before the launch, North Korea had said it would put a satellite into orbit, but the launch is viewed by others as a front for a ballistic missile test.
The move will test already shaky regional security. South Korea had condemned the planned launch as a “direct challenge against the international community,” and had warned that North Korea would pay a “grave price” if it went ahead.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Our Sun is about to get unusually cool, researchers predict
- Global Warming Causes Stratospheric Cooling By Jeffrey Masters, Ph.D. — Director of Meteorology, Weather Underground, Inc.
- 200 years ago, we endured a ‘year without a summer’
- Huge cracks and hills emerge overnight in Alberta Beach, baffling residents
- Airport Power issues. ?
- U.S. Customs Computer Outage Causes Delays At Airports Nationwide January 1, 2018
- …………. cooling ahead.
- Climate change assumptions false and world will start cooling down in 2017 global warming Science News Express.co.uk
- College asks NYPD to use bathrooms out of sight from students