Despite the rhetoric, the world’s economy is slowing dramatically.
This is particularly dangerous now with the disconnect in record high stock, bond, real estate markets.
Four simple charts tell the real story behind the slowing global economy.
Despite the political rhetoric of the economic experts and market media pundits, the world economy is slowing and likely to slow even more dramatically in the short months and years ahead.
The reason this is dangerous right now is that most financial markets across the developed economies of the world have yet to appropriately discount this significant market risk and economic reality. In fact, many stock, bond, and real estate markets still trade precariously at or near their all-time highs.
With financial markets now entering the 8th year of our long running 5-7 year boom-to-bust market cycle, this can and will likely change at any moment.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Our Sun is about to get unusually cool, researchers predict
- Global Warming Causes Stratospheric Cooling By Jeffrey Masters, Ph.D. — Director of Meteorology, Weather Underground, Inc.
- 200 years ago, we endured a ‘year without a summer’
- Huge cracks and hills emerge overnight in Alberta Beach, baffling residents
- Airport Power issues. ?
- U.S. Customs Computer Outage Causes Delays At Airports Nationwide January 1, 2018
- …………. cooling ahead.
- Climate change assumptions false and world will start cooling down in 2017 global warming Science News Express.co.uk
- College asks NYPD to use bathrooms out of sight from students