REPORTS: One of the San Bernardino Shooting Suspects Identified
The identity of one of the shooters involved in today’s deadly shooting at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, CA has been reported by NBC News. NBC News Tweeted the following:
JUST IN: Suspect in #SanBernardino shooting ID’d as Syed Farook; Another believed to be Farook’s brother: Sources https://t.co/XuFyOhXh2T
— NBC News (@NBCNews) December 3, 2015
NBC cites, “multiple sources from multiple agencies,” who identified Farook. No other information is currently available but NBC also indicated the possibility that another suspect in the shooting is Farook’s brother.
One suspect in #SanBernardino shooting identified as Syed Farook, a U.S. citizen https://t.co/AtB2f3oQ7z — L.A. Times: L.A. Now (@LANow) December 3, 2015
San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan confirmed earlier that assault-style weapons were used and that the suspects were “dressed and equipped” in black clothing and tactical gear. We will update this post as more information becomes available and confirmed. [Image via screengrab]
Original Article in full here at Mediaite
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Our Sun is about to get unusually cool, researchers predict
- Global Warming Causes Stratospheric Cooling By Jeffrey Masters, Ph.D. — Director of Meteorology, Weather Underground, Inc.
- 200 years ago, we endured a ‘year without a summer’
- Huge cracks and hills emerge overnight in Alberta Beach, baffling residents
- Airport Power issues. ?
- U.S. Customs Computer Outage Causes Delays At Airports Nationwide January 1, 2018
- …………. cooling ahead.
- Climate change assumptions false and world will start cooling down in 2017 global warming Science News Express.co.uk
- College asks NYPD to use bathrooms out of sight from students