A terrifying event is taking place in Los Angeles, CA: the ground is moving sideways in slow-motion, rising 15 feet in four hours in some areas, utterly destroying roads, knocking down utility poles and wrecking infrastructure.
A seen in the photo above, and others below, Santa Clarita, CA is experiencing shifting ground, where entire mountains are literally moving sideways!
A two mile section of Vasquez Canyon Road had to be closed until further notice because of the phenomenon. Here’s what Vasquez Canyon Road looked like at 12:08 PM Pacific time:
There is some rising or falling of the road, but a condition that might result from heavy rain or normal settling.
As shown in the next image, below, things began to change quickly.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Our Sun is about to get unusually cool, researchers predict
- Global Warming Causes Stratospheric Cooling By Jeffrey Masters, Ph.D. — Director of Meteorology, Weather Underground, Inc.
- 200 years ago, we endured a ‘year without a summer’
- Huge cracks and hills emerge overnight in Alberta Beach, baffling residents
- Airport Power issues. ?
- U.S. Customs Computer Outage Causes Delays At Airports Nationwide January 1, 2018
- …………. cooling ahead.
- Climate change assumptions false and world will start cooling down in 2017 global warming Science News Express.co.uk
- College asks NYPD to use bathrooms out of sight from students