This article discusses the limits of the Anthropogenic Global Warming Theory advocated by the Intergov-
ernmental Panel on Climate Change. A phenomenological theory of climate change based on the physical
properties of the data themselves is proposed. At least 60% of the warming of the Earth observed since 1970
appears to be induced by natural cycles which are present in the solar system. A climatic stabilization or
cooling until 2030-2040 is forecast by the phenomenological model.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Our Sun is about to get unusually cool, researchers predict
- Global Warming Causes Stratospheric Cooling By Jeffrey Masters, Ph.D. — Director of Meteorology, Weather Underground, Inc.
- 200 years ago, we endured a ‘year without a summer’
- Huge cracks and hills emerge overnight in Alberta Beach, baffling residents
- Airport Power issues. ?
- U.S. Customs Computer Outage Causes Delays At Airports Nationwide January 1, 2018
- …………. cooling ahead.
- Climate change assumptions false and world will start cooling down in 2017 global warming Science News Express.co.uk
- College asks NYPD to use bathrooms out of sight from students