Water Vapor Confirmed as Major Player in Climate Change
Still from animation showing global distribution of atmospheric water vapor The distribution of atmospheric water vapor, a significant greenhouse gas, varies across the globe. During the summer and fall of 2005, this visualization shows that most vapor collects at tropical latitudes, particularly over south Asia, where monsoon thunderstorms swept the gas some 2 miles above the land.
> Watch video
Water vapor is known to be Earth’s most abundant greenhouse gas,
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Global Warming Causes Stratospheric Cooling By Jeffrey Masters, Ph.D. — Director of Meteorology, Weather Underground, Inc.
- 200 years ago, we endured a ‘year without a summer’
- Huge cracks and hills emerge overnight in Alberta Beach, baffling residents
- Airport Power issues. ?
- U.S. Customs Computer Outage Causes Delays At Airports Nationwide January 1, 2018
- …………. cooling ahead.
- Climate change assumptions false and world will start cooling down in 2017 global warming Science News Express.co.uk
- College asks NYPD to use bathrooms out of sight from students
- Record-breaking Disasters: 16 Billion-Dollar Disasters Have Impacted the U.S. This Year | The Weather Channel