Economists say oil and US dollar — the locomotives of the global economy — have exhausted. In the US, some believe that dollar could be resurrected only with waging a global war.
The wars in Syria and Iraq which turned “global” in the beginning of October are a matter of concern, the author underscored.
According to the article, Russian leader Vladimir Putin outplayed his US counterpart Barack Obama in the Middle East.
US President Barack Obama
© AP Photo/ Gerald Herbert
Obama ‘Stricken With Political Paralysis’ Over Russia’s Actions in Syria
The US-led coalition has been bombing Islamic State militants in Syria and Iraq for one-and-a-half year, but it was the Russian military operation that became a game-changer on the battlefield. Russia’s goal in Syria is not only to root out extremism, but to participate in the post-war re-division of spheres of interest.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Our Sun is about to get unusually cool, researchers predict
- Global Warming Causes Stratospheric Cooling By Jeffrey Masters, Ph.D. — Director of Meteorology, Weather Underground, Inc.
- 200 years ago, we endured a ‘year without a summer’
- Huge cracks and hills emerge overnight in Alberta Beach, baffling residents
- Airport Power issues. ?
- U.S. Customs Computer Outage Causes Delays At Airports Nationwide January 1, 2018
- …………. cooling ahead.
- Climate change assumptions false and world will start cooling down in 2017 global warming Science News Express.co.uk
- College asks NYPD to use bathrooms out of sight from students