That assertion, of course, is exactly the opposite of what the “settled science” from the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (UN IPCC) predicted in its 2001 global-warming report. That document claimed that the planet would see “warmer winters and fewer cold spells, because of climate change.” Ironically, perhaps, Holdren previously warned that man-made global cooling caused by human emissions of carbon dioxide would produce a new ice age by 2020 that would produce a billion deaths. By 2014, though, Holdren had abandoned cooling alarmism and was claiming that “global warming” was producing record-cold temperatures and massive snowfall across the United States. Seriously.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Our Sun is about to get unusually cool, researchers predict
- Global Warming Causes Stratospheric Cooling By Jeffrey Masters, Ph.D. — Director of Meteorology, Weather Underground, Inc.
- 200 years ago, we endured a ‘year without a summer’
- Huge cracks and hills emerge overnight in Alberta Beach, baffling residents
- Airport Power issues. ?
- U.S. Customs Computer Outage Causes Delays At Airports Nationwide January 1, 2018
- …………. cooling ahead.
- Climate change assumptions false and world will start cooling down in 2017 global warming Science News Express.co.uk
- College asks NYPD to use bathrooms out of sight from students