The coming New Ice Age presents the severest danger that ever confronted humanity: The potentially rapid transition with the Sun becoming inactive for long periods will disable large portions of the world’s agricultural regions almost overnight in possibly 30 to 50 years. Fortunately, meeting the physical challenge is easy. But in order to get there, formidable cultural, scientific, and spiritual challenges need to be met, especially in today’s collapsing civilization. The required responses are difficult. Most are seemingly impossible to achieve, though they promise the greatest new Renaissance of all times. – Rolf Witzsche
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Our Sun is about to get unusually cool, researchers predict
- Global Warming Causes Stratospheric Cooling By Jeffrey Masters, Ph.D. — Director of Meteorology, Weather Underground, Inc.
- 200 years ago, we endured a ‘year without a summer’
- Huge cracks and hills emerge overnight in Alberta Beach, baffling residents
- Airport Power issues. ?
- U.S. Customs Computer Outage Causes Delays At Airports Nationwide January 1, 2018
- …………. cooling ahead.
- Climate change assumptions false and world will start cooling down in 2017 global warming Science News Express.co.uk
- College asks NYPD to use bathrooms out of sight from students